The Countess of Wessex attended an engagement with the Army Corps of Music way back in June that was not publicly reported until well after the event. Her hat was a repeated Jane Taylor design (Corps of Army Music)
Fascinating speech by Emperor Akihito on Monday included some not so subtle calls to the Imperial Household Agency for change (Imperial Family Of Japan)
Great glimpse into the everyday life of Princess Eugenie (Harper’s Bazaar)
The King and Queen of Bhutan visited Bumthang and Chumney this week and brought along adorable young Prince Jigme Namgyel (King Jigme Facebook). Check out King Jigme Khesar’s instagram here for more great photos.
The young Danish royals have been really enjoying their time at the Olympics
Such a lovely, summery snap of Queen Margrethe and her sisters, Queen Anne-Marie and Princess Benedikte taken to mark 80 years of Grasten Palace as the summer residence of the Danish Royal Family
Isn’t this the dress the Countess wore for the Luxembourg wedding? This hat isn’t as dramatic as the black hat she wore for that, but it looks more suitable for this occasion. She looks great.
Good for the Emperor for asserting himself!i
Lovely photo of the Danish sisters!
Yes- it’s the same Emilia Wickstead toile print dress that she wore to the Luxembourg royal wedding in 2012 (see it here).
1. The Countess of Wessex looks lovely. I wish there were more pictures of this outfit.
2. Princess Eugenie…these photos show an elegant and beautiful young woman.
3. The Emperor of Japan is being brave and practical to think of making changes based on his age. Is he able to give over many more duties to his son?
4. The young Prince Jigme is adorable!!
I agree with what Michell says: August 13, 2016 at 6:34 pm. The Countess of Wessex has become the best dressed Royal in my opinion.
1. The Countess of Wessex dresses so elegantly. This is a very good example of her style.
2. The Emperor of Japan. I wonder how hard it will be for him to be allowed to retire.
3. The holiday photos are delightful.